- TLS with proper certificates for SMTP(s), IMAP(s), POP3(s)
encryption of all incoming/outgoing email connections of the server.
- Certificate pinning for other collective email services (riseup.net, so36.net, aktivix.org, autistici.org, etc)
certified and secure connection of mail.espiv.net with the servers of most collectives/email providers for activists.
- Forced TLS connections for public email services (Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo!, etc)
exclusively encrypted connections between mail.espiv.net and the servers of most commercial email providers.
- Anonymized (Client IPs are removed) logs for mail and webmail
no IP address is recorded on the server.
- HTTPS only Roundcube webmail: https://mail.espiv.net
all data traffic between the computer browser and the webmail (mail.espiv.net) is encrypted.
- Autodiscovered settings mechanism for Thunderbird
automatic settings firstname.lastname@example.org accounts in Thunderbird mail client.
 https://we.riseup.net/riseuphelp en/radical-servers