- TLS with proper certificates for SMTP(s), IMAP(s), POP3(s)
- Certificate pinning for other collective email services (riseup.net, so36.net, aktivix.org, autistici.org, etc)
- Forced TLS connections for public email services (Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo!, etc)
- Anonymized (Client IPs are removed) logs for mail and webmail
- HTTPS only Roundcube webmail: https://mail.espiv.net
- Autodiscovered settings mechanism for Thunderbird
encryption of all incoming/outgoing email connections of the server.
certified and secure connection of mail.espiv.net with the servers of most collectives/email providers for activists.
exclusively encrypted connections between mail.espiv.net and the servers of most commercial email providers.
no IP address is recorded on the server.
all data traffic between the computer browser and the webmail (mail.espiv.net) is encrypted.
automatic settings firstname.lastname@example.org accounts in Thunderbird mail client.
 https://we.riseup.net/riseuphelp en/radical-servers